Hi,
in the FAQ
http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/wiki...p/FAQ:Agent_15

concerning scenarios with multiple subagents registered on the same MIB
tree, with the appropriate agent selected based on some information
found in the incoming request,

it is said that while on V3 the 'context' information can be used to
select the subagent to use, the same cannot be done yet using
'community' information in V1/V2:
> It's currently not possible to support parallel MIB trees when using
> SNMPv1 or SNMPv2c. In principle, it should be possible to use the
> community string in a similar way, but this has not (yet) been
> implemented.

Is it still the case or this restriction has been relaxed?
Any plans to do it soon?
If not, any suggestions on where we could make changes to support it?
thanks and regards,
Marco