sys/conf.h present but cannot be compiled - SNMP

This is a discussion on sys/conf.h present but cannot be compiled - SNMP ; If more information is needed please contact me. FreeBSD fort-bsd.fortitude4.com 7.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Wed Jun 18 07:33:20 UTC 2008 root@i386-builder.daemonology.net :/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: present but cannot be compiled configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: check for missing prerequisite headers? configure: ...

  1. sys/conf.h present but cannot be compiled

    #0: Wed Jun 18 07:33:20 UTC 2008
    root@i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: present but cannot be compiled
    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: see the Autoconf documentation
    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: procedding with the preprocessor's result
    configure: WARNING: sys/conf.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
    configure: WARNING: ##
    ##
    configure: WARNING: ## Report this to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net ##
    configure: WARNING: ##

  2. Re: sys/conf.h present but cannot be compiled

    On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:45:36PM -0500, Barry McCall wrote:
    > If more information is needed please contact me.

    What command did you use to make the build?
    What version of net-snmp did you use?
    What is the output of net-snmp-source/config.guess?

    /MF