Hi,

In my system under Fedora Core 7, I have installed Net-snmp5.4.1. I have the setup where I have 3 SNMP Agents A1,A2 and A3 and a user. As the user cannot directly contact the agents A2 and A3, the agent A1 acts as the mediator between the user and A2,A3. I use the proxy support of Net-SNMP to send requests and get response. I would like to know how can I get the traps of A2,A3 notified to the user through A1. Please help if anyone know a solution.

Thanks,
alphavasu