I have installed net-snmp from the redHat respository. I want to monitorizesome features of my disks. However, I can't do it.
In the file snmpd.conf, I have wroten:

# Check the / partition and make sure it contains at least 10 megs.
disk / 100000

When I write "snmpwalk -v 2c localhost -c public .", the result is "UCD-SNMP-MIB::dskAvail.1 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)" and I don't knock what's the matter!

Can you help me with this problem?

PD: I have found a lot of information but I don't obtain the answer.