2008/7/31 Murilo Fujita :
> I extended my agent to compare voltage value (greater or less than 12
> volts) gotten through data acquisiton.

> But 30778.9.4.1.2.7.47.98.105.110.47.115.104.2 is string as shown below.

The DisMan Event MIB (i.e. monitor) can really *only* work with integer tests.
There isn't much that can be done with non-integer values.

If you really need to handle this, then you should consider amending your
MIB definitions to use numeric-typed objects. Either integers, or fixed
point values.

Alternatively, use an external app or script to poll the string value,
and issue a trap when appropriate. External code can have much
more power - the built-in stuff is much more limited.

Dave