Dear All,

I have started microsoft service in my PC and it didn't have snmpv3
support . So I installed the lastest net-snmp agent and it act as
proxy for MicroSoft agent.

Microsoft agent is running in port 161 and netsnmp agent is running
in 8001

For that I have configured in the below line in snmpd.conf

proxy -v 1 -c public localhost:161 .1.3.6.1.

I give snmp request to the port 8001 with snmpv3 credentials. I
expect the system oids are retrieved from the microsoft service bcz i
have configured the proxy. But the sysoids are getting from the net-
snmp agent rather from the microsoft.

How can I get the sysoids from the microsoft serice agent or that
proxy agent using this proxy setup.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ravikumar