configure: WARNING: winsock.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: winsock.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: winsock.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: winsock.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: winsock.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: winsock.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ##
---------------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net ##
configure: WARNING: ##
---------------------------------------------------- ##

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Rollin Kibbe
Cisco Systems TAC

SNMP Versions Supported: 1 2c 3
Net-SNMP Version: 5.4.1.2
Building for: cygwin
Network transport support: Callback TCP UDP
SNMPv3 Security Modules: usm
*** MIB Module warning *** mib module 'host' requires module
'host/hr_network' but someone told me to compile without it
Agent MIB code: host agentx disman/event-mib examples/example
default_modules => host/hr_system host/hr_storage host/hr_device
host/hr_other host/hr_proc host/hr_print host/hr_disk
host/hr_partition host/hr_filesys host/hr_swrun host/hr_swinst agentx/master
agentx/subagent disman/event util_funcs snmpv3mibs mibII ucd_snmp
notification notification-log-mib target agent_mibs a
gentx disman/event disman/schedule utilities
Embedded Perl support: disabled
SNMP Perl modules: disabled
SNMP Python modules: disabled