In net-snmp/agent/mibgroup/target/target.c line 176 the comment
suggests that there's a memory leak. I can't figure out why - there's
no mallocs or news, param is the only other pointer returned by a
function, and it's owned elsewhere, and the netsnmp_transport_free
function doesn't have any note saying that there's a leak in it (and I
would hope there isn't!). Am I missing something, or is the comment in
error?

-Dan