large remote data is truncated - SNMP

This is a discussion on large remote data is truncated - SNMP ; hello I have got a serious problem with snmp In the configuration file /etc/snm/snmpd.conf I define with exec commande a mib to remote the stdout of a script like that exec OID script_to_execut directory_of_script_to_execut when I run this commande snmpwalk ...

  1. large remote data is truncated

    hello

    I have got a serious problem with snmp
    In the configuration file /etc/snm/snmpd.conf I define with exec commande
    a mib to remote the stdout of a script like that

    exec OID script_to_execut directory_of_script_to_execut

    when I run this commande
    snmpwalk -v 1 localhost public OID

    The command is running well but the only problem is the fact that where
    the stdout oh the script is to large, I can't remote the entire data, data
    is truncted.

    How can I resolve this problème.

    please help
    thanks