I've been trying to configure Net SNMP to compile for a Coldfire processor
running a linux kernel 2.6.10. I'm able to get it to compile and install
without issue but the executables just give me a "bus error" message.

I'm using the following configuration settings:

../configure
CC=/opt/mtwk/usr/local/m68k-linux/gcc-3.4.0-glibc-2.3.2-v4e/bin/m68k-linux-gcc
CFLAGS=-mcfv4e --with-endianness=big
--prefix=/home/jkimble/MCF5484/ltib-mcf547x_8x-20070107/rootfs/usr/local
--host m68k-linux

Any help/suggestions very much appreciated...