I've been trying to configure Net SNMP to compile for a Coldfire processor
running a linux kernel 2.6.10. I'm able to get it to compile and install
without issue but the executables just give me a "bus error" message.

I'm using the following configuration settings:

CFLAGS=-mcfv4e --with-endianness=big
--host m68k-linux

Any help/suggestions very much appreciated...

Net-snmp-users mailing list