Please cut-n-paste the exact command you are running, and the response you get.

> I am attaching snmp.conf file and also CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
> mib file herewith.

There are several dependencies that do not resolve:

[SNIP]
Cannot find module (FDDI-SMT73-MIB): At line 20 in ./CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
Cannot find module (CISCO-SMI): At line 26 in ./CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
Cannot find module (TOKEN-RING-RMON-MIB): At line 28 in ./CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
Cannot find module (ENTITY-MIB): At line 30 in ./CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
Cannot find module (CISCO-VTP-MIB): At line 32 in ./CISCO-STACK-MIB.txt
[/SNIP]

HTH,

Mike

P.S.

> This Document is classified as:
>
> L&T Infotech Proprietary L&T Infotech Confidential L&T
> Infotech Internal Use Only L&T Infotech General Business

Not if you send it to a public mailing list!