Hi all !

I am currently wondering if there is a way to pass arguments to a mib module (extension of the snmpd) for the snmp-agent ? I compiled my module as a "mib module". I need to pass an argument which is a filename to the mib module. is there any function in the net-snmp (net-snmp api that can help me to do this ?

Net-snmp-users mailing list