2008/7/18 Reza Salehi :
> Hi All,
> I may doing something wrong but for some reason I can't get any query on all
> the MIBs except SNMPv2-MIB mib.
> All other queries return like :
> IF-MIB::ifTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID
> Any idea what I am missing here?
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Reza

Couple of ideas;
1 - are you sure the agent is loading the other additional mibs?
2 - the user/community you are using to access the agent has atleast
read rights to the OID in question?

I find it handy to run the agent without forking and with all debug
turned on for trouble shooting things like this.

Richard Horton
Users are like a virus: Each causing a thousand tiny crises until the
host finally dies.
http://www.solstans.co.uk - Solstans Japanese Bobtails and Norwegian Forest Cats
http://www.pbase.com/arimus - My online photogallery

Net-snmp-users mailing list