Good morning,

I am running a Debian Based Linux for an embedded PC. When I do a query on
the interfaces, the ifSpeed comes up as 10 MBps instead of 100 MBps (which
it should be). When I add to the snmpd.conf file:

ifSpeed.2 100000000

It changes the ifSpeed value to the correct value. But after a minute or
two it reverts back to 10000000.

I did see on the mailing list something about this. I did a manual look at
snmpd with the following command:

snmpd -f -Le -DmibII/interfaces

When I did this, it showed the correct value when I did this.

How to I set snmpd so that it will show the correct value?

I graciously appreciate the help and wisdom.

cp.