I've been hunting through the trap-related code, and it looks like
SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB and SNMP-TARGET-MIB aren't supported and the
related RFCs aren't followed. Is that correct? (That would mean that
sinks can only be registered using config files.)

I realize they can't be force-included and shouldn't be included by
default, but I'm going to need to support them; if I'm not mistaken
and they're not currently supported, and what I end up with fits
neatly into net-snmp, would it be appropriate to submit/commit my

Net-snmp-users mailing list