Hello,

I have a problem when I use snmpnetstat it only show stats from pure ipv4
connections, if example http is bind to listen ::80 it won't list any
connections to http.

I have try many different versions and they all seems to fail. This is
problem with CentOS 5.2, Fedora x, Ubundu so I don't think it's nothing to
do with distro. Also did try to rebuild netsnmp and make sure all ipv6
features are on but still fails.

Pelikaista / Mediatraffic Oy
Jani Partanen
System administrator