hk> Thanks for the update. I just downloaded v5.3.2.1. The version number is
hk> still reported as 5.3.2.

Unfortunately, I missed one file in the version update. I caught it
later and it's correct in the SVN snapshot but isn't in the tar-balls.
Whoops. I can't republish the tar balls without making a completely
new verisoned release (sourceforge requires this by design).

hk> And the CHANGES file doesn't include an entry for (NEW does
hk> though).

There is no other change.
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.