pb>     Can we monitor the Devices like (i.e, audio,
pb> video, camera) connected  to a system using SNMP ?

If the device has an SNMP agent in it, or if the device is connected to
something else that has an SNMP agent in it. *and* whatever agent it is
supports MIBs that house the information you're looking for...

Personally, I don't know of MIBs for devices like that, but there are
hundreds of MIBs I don't know about...
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.