how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy" - SNMP

This is a discussion on how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy" - SNMP ; I'm attempting to compile a very old software package. The makefile requires "mosy" and "postmosy", which appear to be SNMP utilities. But I can't find them on Internet, how can i get these tools? Can you help me ? Thanks ...

  1. how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy"

    I'm attempting to compile a very old software package. The makefile
    requires "mosy" and "postmosy", which appear to be SNMP utilities.
    But I can't find them on Internet, how can i get these tools?
    Can you help me ? Thanks a lot!

  2. Re: how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy"

    mosy and postmosy should be utilities of the SNMP Emanate SDK framework.

    Giampiero.

    wsfd311@gmail.com ha scritto:
    > I'm attempting to compile a very old software package. The makefile
    > requires "mosy" and "postmosy", which appear to be SNMP utilities.
    > But I can't find them on Internet, how can i get these tools?
    > Can you help me ? Thanks a lot!

  3. Re: how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy"

    The SNMP Emanate SDk framework is not a free utility, isn't it?

    On 6月6日, 下午7时53分, Giampiero wrote:
    > mosy and postmosy should be utilities of the SNMP Emanate SDK framework.
    >
    > Giampiero.
    >
    > wsfd...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    >

    > > I'm attempting to compile a very old software package. The makefile
    > > requires "mosy" and "postmosy", which appear to be SNMP utilities.
    > > But I can't find them on Internet, how can i get these tools?
    > > Can you help me ? Thanks a lot!- 隐藏被引用文字 -

    > - 显示引用的文字 -

  4. Re: how can i get "mosy" and "postmosy"

    mmhh.
    No, I think no. Sorry.
    mosy and postmosy are the MIB compilers for the EMANATE SDK Framework.

    wsfd311@gmail.com ha scritto:
    > The SNMP Emanate SDk framework is not a free utility, isn't it?
    >
    > On 6月6日, 下午7时53分, Giampiero wrote:
    >> mosy and postmosy should be utilities of the SNMP Emanate SDK framework.
    >>
    >> Giampiero.
    >>
    >> wsfd...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    >>

    >>> I'm attempting to compile a very old software package. The makefile
    >>> requires "mosy" and "postmosy", which appear to be SNMP utilities.
    >>> But I can't find them on Internet, how can i get these tools?
    >>> Can you help me ? Thanks a lot!- 隐藏被引用文字 -

    >> - 显示引用的文字 -

+ Reply to Thread