Open ports/port scanning - SNMP

This is a discussion on Open ports/port scanning - SNMP ; How do I get all of the open port on my system with snmp. Also is there a way to with port are running the one 127 address v.s the wan ip address. Thank you, Thomas Sent via BlackBerry by ...

  1. Open ports/port scanning

    How do I get all of the open port on my system with snmp. Also is there a way to with port are running the one 127 address v.s the wan ip address.

    Thank you,
    Thomas
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

  2. Re: Open ports/port scanning

    TB> How do I get all of the open port on my system with snmp. Also is
    TB> there a way to with port are running the one 127 address v.s the wan
    TB> ip address.

    The UDP ports are listed in the udpTable and the TCP ports are listed in
    the tcpConnTable.
    --
    Wes Hardaker
    Sparta, Inc.