place where agent holds data of SNMPv3 users - SNMP

This is a discussion on place where agent holds data of SNMPv3 users - SNMP ; aydin@nevalink.net schrieb: > Hi! Could you please help me with location of SNMPv3 users data > (securityName, authKey, selected auth and priv protocols and so on. I know > about usmUserTable. Where does this table get data from? snmpd.conf in ...

  1. Re: place where agent holds data of SNMPv3 users

    aydin@nevalink.net schrieb:
    > Hi! Could you please help me with location of SNMPv3 users data
    > (securityName, authKey, selected auth and priv protocols and so on. I know
    > about usmUserTable. Where does this table get data from?

    snmpd.conf in the persistent directory (see output of "net-snmp-config --persistent-directory").

    Please note that this file is only consulted/updated on startup/shutdown/SIGHUP or when the versionUpdateConfig.0 MIB object is set to 1.

    +Thomas

  2. place where agent holds data of SNMPv3 users

    Hi! Could you please help me with location of SNMPv3 users data
    (securityName, authKey, selected auth and priv protocols and so on. I know
    about usmUserTable. Where does this table get data from?

    Thanks in advance.