2008/5/10 pali spacek :
> snmpwalk -M+/home/maestro/.snmp/mibs -m+WIFI-MIB -v2c -c clovek
> localhost:5910 . -On

The "-On" option should go *before* the "localhost:5910" parameter.

> My WIFI-MIB is not standardized. I prefer to place it in some private place of OID.
> Will be good choice this?
> .
> .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.netSnmp. netSnmpEnumerations.netSnmpAgentOIDs

No. That would *NOT* be a sensible location.
This area is specifically used for defining _values_ (for the sysORID object).
It is most definitely *not* appropriate for managed object definitions.

If you wish to use part of the Net-SNMP allocated subtree,
please root your MIB somewhere under
. (NET-SNMP-MIB::netSnmpPlaypen)

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list