2008/5/10 Palec :
> + snmpwalk -M+/home/maestro/.snmp/mibs -m WIFI-MIB....

You might want to use "-m +WIFI-MIB", which will load this MIB
file in *addition* to the standard set (rather than just this one plus
any explicit dependencies).

> Maybe bug is that I can't locate OID in 1,3,6,1,4,1,8072 only
> 1,3,6,1,2,1,12 works.

Sorry - I don't understand the question.

.. was used for the early evolution of the IF-MIB,
way back in 1991. I'm not sure how it's relevant to this WIFI-MIB?

> snmpwalk .... -v2c -c clovek localhost:5910

Please remember that if you want to retrieve values from the
enterprises tree (or anything outside mib-2), then you must
explicitly specify the starting point for snmpwalk.

snmpwalk .... -v2c -c clovek localhost:5910 .

See the FAQ entry
Why can't I see values in the tree?
for details

Use priority code J8TL2D2.