snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSystemUptime.0

> How can I import the HOST-RESOURCE0MIB in net-snmp agent for windows ?

We can tell you how to make the MIcrosoft agent data appear readable from the net-snmp host by proxy, but I do not believe anyone has ever posted a way to do the reverse. We know Net-SNMP, not that *other* agent (bleah!).

> Using Microsoft SNMP agent I got timeticks in miliseconds,
> like code above:
> C:\usr\bin>snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost
> HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSystemUptime.0
> HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSystemUptime.0 = Timeticks: (4317390)
> 11:59:33.90.
> Timeticks doens`t match with the time besides ...

Timeticks is not a clock, it is elapsed time. A tick is 1/00 second, so your agent has been running for 43173.9 seconds, or about twelve hours.

> Whats wrong ?

Nothing, so far as I can tell.

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list