2008/5/9 pali spacek :
> Where I set up OID description in source code?

This doesn't require any changes to the source code.
The descriptions are taken from the MIB file.

> I need my own description of new OID in my new MIB.

The two requirements here are:
a) define a MIB file that describes these objects
and install this in the appropriate place
b) configure snmpwalk to load this MIB file

See the FAQ entry on loading mibs into the tools
for more info.

Dave