> If you run
> configure --prefix=/some/path

I have set this prefix but still it doesn't help

> where you have write access to the /some/path tree,
> then you should be able to install as non-root.
> (Though I've not actually tried this myself)

Yes I have the PREFIX folder has write permission for non-root user, I
see that many folders and files are written into folder

> Which files in particular are you having trouble with?

It complains about PERL module, during make install(make works fine)
it tries to write to a root folder(which is related to PERL module). I
was not expecting installation process from a non-root user trying to
write into root folders.