Hi,

I want to send this trap, decribed in a SMIv2 MIB, as SNMPv1 trap:

upsTrapAlarmEntryAdded NOTIFICATION-TYPE
OBJECTS { upsAlarmId, upsAlarmDescr }
STATUS current
DESCRIPTION
"This trap is sent each time an alarm is inserted into
to the alarm table. It is sent on the insertion of
all alarms except for upsAlarmOnBattery and
upsAlarmTestInProgress."
::= { upsTraps 3 }

As SNMPv2 trap it works fine with this line:
snmptrap -v 2c -c public 192.168.3.37 "" .1.3.6.1.2.1.33.2.3

But I don't know, how to send a SNMPv1 trap. Which Enterprise OID should
I choose? I know it should look something like
snmptrap -v 1 -c public 192.168.3.37 ENTERPRISE-OID "" GENERIC-TRAP
SPECIFIC-TRAP ""

Thanks