2008/5/8 Sathasivam, Elayaraja :
> I can able to do snmpwalk with the help of command "snmpwalk -v 2c -c
> public localhost system" why its not working with the "snmpwalk -v 1 -c
> public localhost versiontag" please find the output as follows,

Firstly, you are using two different versions of SNMP.
That's probably not relevant, but it might be.

What are the results of the following requests:

snmpgetnext -v 1 -c public localhost system
snmpgetnext -v 1 -c public localhost sysORUpTime.8
snmpgetnext -v 1 -c public localhost versiontag

snmpgetnext -v 2c -c public localhost system
snmpgetnext -v 2c -c public localhost sysORUpTime.8
snmpgetnext -v 2c -c public localhost versiontag

?

Dave