--===============0575876233==

    Anders,

    thank you for reply.

    I recognize I worked without concepts. In the beginning of my work
I installed both (Net-SNMP and Microsoft SNMP) and I forgot the
differences.

    This list discuss Net-SNMP, but anybody can help me?

    I´m using cygwin and I need that Microsoft agent understands the
following instruction:

extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.30778.1 shelltest /bin/sh /home/murilo/script1.sh

    Thanks to all.

    Regards,

Murilo Fujita

Engineer of Automation

Universidade Federal de Itajuba

Thomas Anders wrote:

Murilo Fujita wrote:

    I restarted the snmp Microsoft services when I modified the
snmpd.conf file and the answer is the same.

Are you running the Microsoft SNMP Agent or the Net-SNMP agent? The
snmpd.conf settings you mention (as well as this list) are for Net-SNMP
only.

+Thomas

Use priority code J8TL2D2.