2008/5/8 nishant.jain :
> I have developed my SNMP Agent using EMANATE Sub-Agent Development Kit
> version 16.1.0.10. I am facing some problem with it.

I suggest that you take this query to your vendor.
Emanate is a commercial application, with professional support.
They understand their own software much better than we do.

This list is for the Net-SNMP software suite - an open-source alternative
to Emanate. I don't think it's reasonable to ask for advice about a
competing product here.

Dave