--===============0424122420==

--0-499411040-1210224960=:199

Hi all,

Is there a way to differentiate the request from snmpwalk & snmpgetnext ?

Like a flag in request structure which diff. walk & getnext..

I have surfed the net-snmp , but i couldn't find out a way.

Thanks
Valantina

---------------------------------
Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
--0-499411040-1210224960=:199

Hi all,

         Is there a way to differentiate the request from snmpwalk & snmpgetnext ?

        Like a flag in request structure which diff. walk & getnext..

        I have surfed the net-snmp , but i couldn't find out a way.

Thanks
Valantina

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
--0-499411040-1210224960=:199--

Use priority code J8TL2D2.