2008/5/6 ema :
> it indeed has no need to set four similar directives that give the four
> copies of every trap, i only want to try every directive to see whether they
> could work normally, but to make me surprise that simple trapsess directive
> gives me unexpected Segment defaut

OK - I've managed to reproduce the problem.
It seems to be the combination of the (invalid) "trapsess" line
together with a "createUser" entry. A bare "trapsess" line
with no SNMPv3 users is OK.

It also seems to be fixed in the current development code.
It's just the released versions that suffer from this problem.

I'll see if I can track down the change that fixed this, and
back-port it to the earlier lines.

Dave