2008/5/7 Tewen Hsieh :
> But I got a configure error as following:
> configure: error: mib module "vdslLineTable" requires module
> "VDSL-LINE-MIB/vdslLineTable/vdslLineTable_interface" but
> VDSL-LINE-MIB/vdslLineTable/vdslLineTable_interface.h or
> VDSL-LINE-MIB/vdslLineTable/vdslLineTable_interface.c could not be found in
> ./agent/mibgroup
> I am sure vdslLineTable_interface.c and vdslLineTable_interface.h are in
> net-snmp-5.3.2/agent/mibgroup.

That error indicates that (all?, most of?) the code files should be placed
in the directory

And you probably need to run

configure --with-mib-modules=VDSL-LINE-MIB/vdslLineTable/vdslLineTable

But don't take this as gospel - I'm not really familiar with this
particular MIB
framework. Have a look at the two README files. What do they say about
compiling the code?

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-coders mailing list