From: dave.shield@googlemail.com [mailto:dave.shield@googlemail.com] On Beh=
alf Of Dave Shield
Sent: quarta-feira, 30 de Abril de 2008 9:40
To: Baltazar Francois
Cc: net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net; Angela Lazaro
Subject: *SPAM* Re: SNMP Table with two indexes

2008/4/29 Baltazar Francois :
> But I am having trouble with tables which have indexes not followed =

> like that :
>
> Table
> |-----Index1
> |-----Column1
> |-----Index2
> |-----Column2
>

> My question is, is it really possible to implement a table with two =

> indexes that are not followed ?

It's unusual, but shouldn't be a problem.
Specifying the accessible columns would be a little more complex than usual=
, but it should work,

What sort of trouble are you seeing?

Dave

Don't miss this year's exciting event. There's still time to save $100. =

Use priority code J8TL2D2. =

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;198757....sun.com/java=
one