From: [] On Beh=
alf Of Dave Shield
Sent: quarta-feira, 30 de Abril de 2008 9:40
To: Baltazar Francois
Cc:; Angela Lazaro
Subject: *SPAM* Re: SNMP Table with two indexes

2008/4/29 Baltazar Francois :
> But I am having trouble with tables which have indexes not followed =

> like that :
> Table
> |-----Index1
> |-----Column1
> |-----Index2
> |-----Column2
> My question is, is it really possible to implement a table with two =

> indexes that are not followed ?

It's unusual, but shouldn't be a problem.
Specifying the accessible columns would be a little more complex than usual=
, but it should work,

What sort of trouble are you seeing?

This email is sponsored by the 2008 JavaOne(SM) Conference =

Don't miss this year's exciting event. There's still time to save $100. =

Use priority code J8TL2D2. =;
Net-snmp-coders mailing list