You forgot to start the server, I think.

> Need to install separate rpm UCD MIB (net-snmp-5.3.1-14) which is not
> available from the following package,
>
> net-snmp-5.3.1-14.el5.x86_64.rpm
> net-snmp-libs-5.3.1-14.el5.x86_64.rpm
> net-snmp-utils-5.3.1-14.el5.x86_64.rpm

I do not think it's available as an RPM. If you have login access to the system with the UCD MIB on it, try checking what RPMs it is using, and perhaps you can find a net-snmp RPM with the UCD MIB. If so, remember to remove your surrent packages before installing the new ones.

Good luck,

Mike