2008/4/29 arif hussain :
> Where can i get Net-snmp version 5.5,

There is no such version.
The most recent release is 5.4.1

> i need some details regarding icmpMsgStatsTable.

As I said around half an hour ago, there is *no* version of the Net-SNMP
agent (released or under development) that implements this table.
I'm somewhat annoyed that you don't seem to believe me!

The only information we have about this table is the basic definitions,
which can be found in the file IP-MIB.txt

Dave

PS: If you are going to respond to this, *please* Cc: your message
to the mailing list. Responses sent privately will normally be
left for 24 hours before I reply to them.