[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

2008/4/28 komang adi :
> so, that mean i must remove the current net-snmp? Because I installed
> net-snmp using dpkg from debian package before.

Well the first thing is to check whether the Debian-provided agent
includes the LM Sensors MIB module.

Try running
net-snmp-config --snmpd-module-list

If the output of that includes 'ucd-snmp/lmSensors'
then you're in luck. Otherwise - yes, you should remove the
current net-snmp package, and compile from source.

> And after that, i must install net-snmp again by option ./configure
> --with-mib-modules=ucd-lmsensor?

configure --with-mib-modules=ucd-snmp/lmSensors
make install

> And then how i can collect the data of voltage after that?

snmpwalk .... lmSensors

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list