I mean , after our conversation I faced the same issues. So I planned to
try with other options.

1) cat /etc/hosts.allow
snmpd:ALL
ALL:PARANOID:deny
Output: End of MIB

2) cat /etc/hosts.allow
ALL:PARANOID:deny
sshd:ALL
snmpd:ALL
ALL:ALLENY
Output: End of MIB

3) cat /etc/hosts.allow
sshd:ALL
ALL:PARANOID:deny
snmpd:ALL
ALL:ALLENY
Output: End of MIB

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message