--===============1120734021==

------=_Part_1499_5769449.1209273293121

Hi.. I want to monitor node Soekris net-4801 for voltage monitoring.
And i have installed net-snmp on that node.
I check on some site, there is possible to monitor the voltage on that node
using lm-sensors, and i've tried it.
But, it's very complex when there is too many node.
Now, i think, is it possible to extend net
-snmp to monitor the voltage of this node??
Because i monitor it using OpenNMS, so if Net-SNMP can monitor the voltage
too, it can be pretty.
Any one can help?
Thanks.

-komang

------=_Part_1499_5769449.1209273293121

Hi.. I want to monitor node Soekris net-4801 for voltage monitoring.
And i have installed net-snmp on that node.
I check on some site, there is possible to monitor the voltage on that node using lm-sensors, and i've tried it.

But, it's very complex when there is too many node.
Now, i think, is it possible to extend net
-snmp to monitor the voltage of this node??
Because i monitor it using OpenNMS, so if Net-SNMP can monitor the voltage too, it can be pretty.

Any one can help?
Thanks.

-komang

------=_Part_1499_5769449.1209273293121--