--===============0627267968==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8A7A5.1382E1DE

Hi=20

Can you please tell me from where I can get NetSNMP for AIX 5=2E3=2E7 and
how to configuire it was very essential in my current working
environment

=20

Regards,

Navin

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and=
intended for the named recipient(s) only=2E=20
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its=
affiliates=2E Any views or opinions presented in=20
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect=
the opinions of HCL or its affiliates=2E=20
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,=
distribution and / or publication of=20
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail=
is strictly prohibited=2E If you have=20
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender=
immediately=2E Before opening any mail and=20
attachments please check them for viruses and defect=2E
------_=_NextPart_001_01C8A7A5.1382E1DE

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns=3D"http://www=2Ew3=
=2Eorg/TR/REC-html40">

=3Dus-ascii">

=3D'font-size:
8=2E0pt'>Hi >>

=3D'font-size:
8=2E0pt'>Can you please tell me from where I can get NetSNMP for AIX 5=2E3=
=2E7 and
how to configuire it was very essential in my current working=
environment>>

=3D'font-size:
8=2E0pt'>>

=3D'font-size:
8=2E0pt'>Regards,>>

=3D'font-size:
8=2E0pt'>Navin>>

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and=
intended for the named recipient(s) only=2E

It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its=
affiliates=2E Any views or opinions presented in

this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect=
the opinions of HCL or its affiliates=2E

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,=
distribution and / or publication of

this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail=
is strictly prohibited=2E If you have

received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender=
immediately=2E Before opening any mail and

attachments please check them for viruses and defect=2E

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8A7A5.1382E1DE--

Use priority code J8TL2D2.