I've published 5.2.5.pre2. Unfortunately .pre1 was a bad publication
and was actually from the trunk (meaning what will be 5.5 code).

I've been working on a new release management code piece, and
unfortunately there was a bug in the new version that didn't pull the
release code from the proper patch branch (it did everything else just
fine!!!! sigh...)

So, .pre2 is almost identical to what .pre1 should have been...

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.