[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

2008/4/25 Renju Mathew :
> Is there any API to check the server status prior to data sending??

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list