--===============0081382166==

------=_Part_3187_15984265.1209073193419

Hello everyone. I've got a doubt and was wondering wheter u could help me.
I'm using net-snmp to manage my network with snmpv3, but some of my devices
(switches) only support snmpv2c. Is there some kind of microcontroler or
firmware update that can let me manage these devices with snmpv3 security
features? I mean... is there any kind of device that I plug directly onto my
snmpv2c device and after that i can manage it under snmpv3? thanks for all!

--
Diogo Nunes de Oliveira
LPIC-1 Certified

------=_Part_3187_15984265.1209073193419

Hello everyone. I've got a doubt and was wondering wheter u could help me. I'm using net-snmp to manage my network with snmpv3, but some of my devices (switches) only support snmpv2c. Is there some kind of microcontroler or firmware update that can let me manage these devices with snmpv3 security features? I mean... is there any kind of device that I plug directly onto my snmpv2c device and after that i can manage it under snmpv3? thanks for all!

--
Diogo Nunes de Oliveira
LPIC-1 Certified
Mandriva Certified Instructor