--===============1910850251==

------=_Part_3894_16151400.1209085606264

Hi All,

I am new to SNMP and to this group as well.
I have a small query regarding SNMP data types.
My question is, what are the values that can be stored in OCTET STRING Data
Type i.e. Can we store spaces, tabs, quotes, newlines in OCTET STRING?
Actually I want to parse a string in SNMP MIB and want to store that in data
structures.

Br,
Amit

------=_Part_3894_16151400.1209085606264

Hi All,

I am new to SNMP and to this group as well.
I have a small query regarding SNMP data types.
My question is, what are the values that can be stored in OCTET STRING Data Type i.e. Can we store spaces, tabs, quotes, newlines in OCTET STRING?

Actually I want to parse a string in SNMP MIB and want to store that in data structures.

Br,
Amit

------=_Part_3894_16151400.1209085606264--

Use priority code J8TL2D2.