Compared to most projects I've seen, I think that's too harsh. There is room for improvement, yes.

> I'm not sure whether that answers your question - partly
> because I'm not entirely clear what you mean by "user level
> table functions"

That was sufficient answer for me. I really need to play around with the kit more, but I keep reformatting my 'nixen boxes and losing all my sandboxes...

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list