From: [] On
Behalf Of Dave Shield
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:56 PM
To: Sathasivam, Elayaraja
Subject: Re: How to uninstall

2008/4/24 Sathasivam, Elayaraja :
> 1) I updated ,.
> sshd:ALL

Why don't you read what's actually *there*, Dave?!!
"sshd" is not the same as "snmpd" - arghhhh!!!!!

OK - try with /etc/hosts.allow containing

That would at least have a fighting chance of allowing SNMP traffic.

You just can't get the staff these days.....

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

This email is sponsored by the 2008 JavaOne(SM) Conference
Use priority code J8TL2D2.;
Net-snmp-users mailing list