[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

2008/4/23 Paul Po**** :
> I'm getting "Cannot find module" errors -
> I can't see how I can specify my MIB just using
> read_objid("My-MIB::myObject", anOID, &anOID_len);

The token before the :: is the name of the MIB - i.e. the token
that comes before "DEFINITIONS"
As long as the MIB file is in the correct directory,
then the library will load it, and understand these object names.

> How do you use the setenv value in this context?

If you specify "fully-qualified" MIB object names, then you
don't need to bother with setenv at all.

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list