2008/4/19 Brendan Simon :
> Are there any detailed examples on how to unregister MIBS "properly" ???

Not really.

> I saw some quick tutorial for registering but I don't recall seeing much
> info on the unregistering side of things. I will keep looking.

In general, we tend not to bother unregistering MIBs,
since this will be done automatically when the agent
(or subagent) shuts down.

In general, this will simply involve a suitable call to
'netsnmp_unregister_handler'
matching the original registration call.

Some of the table helpers (and the cache helper) provide
unregistration calls, but there's not a lot of experience (or
documentation!) with any of these.

Dave