2008/4/24 Amit Kumar :
> i am trying to enable snmpv3 supprt in my target (MIPS 64) . but i didn't saw net-snmp-config
> installed in my target . the options i am using is :

[snip]

> i installed openssl 0.9.8 version.
> in configure options i didn't saw the option --net-snmp-config ...

It's not an option to the configure script.
It is a program (a shell script) that is build as part of the main "make",
and should be installed by "make install".

> can any body please help me to enable net-snmp-config

Have a look in the top level of the source directory, when you've
finished compiling the suite. You should find the net-snmp-config
script there.

Dave