On 21/04/2008, Arthur Bryan Santos wrote:
> Do you have a source code in .net platform??

The Net-SNMP toolkit is written in C, and primarily developed on
Unix-style kit. No-one has ever looked into porting this to a .Net framework.

> I had been trying to run the system but Ive got a number of errors during
> compllation..

If you manage to get this working, please feed your experiences back
to the project, so that others can benefit from your work.

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-coders mailing list